Couldn’t decide today’s post so I did this 99 mostly stupid questions tag :D
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed! First cause it’s a little scary and second it bothers me also during day, makes a room seem messy.
2. Do you take the shampoo & conditioner bottles from hotels?
Nope. I think most of us already struggle with finishing up all the products we have, why bring extra junk at your home.
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Tucked out, otherwise I feel blocked. But I always need to be covered, I don’t want anything to grab my foot during the night 😂
4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
Ehmmm no. Is this a thing? Is this what the newest generation does? Lol
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
Nope, they look messy to me
6. Do you cut out coupons, but never use them?
There aren’t any coupons to cut out where I live, but I would definitely cut them and use them. And I would be damn good at this couponing thing lol
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
Well, I don’t want my head ripped off so I would take my chances with a swarm of bees. Hopefully I will never have to choose!
8. Do you have freckles?
I do actually. Mostly on my nose and in the summer :)
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
I used to smile almost always for pictures. I actually started smiling less for my blog for the makeup photos:)
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Hmmm I think it must be arrogant people and people who think they are better than everyone else. Especially when they are clearly just idiots…..
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Sometimes. I like to count a lot of stuff
12. Have you ever peed in the wood?
Well, I grew up next to a forest so do the math. And I think any estonian would answer yes to this question :D
13. Have you ever pooped in the woods?
I’m sorry to shock you, but I have… Don’t worry I had paper with me 😂
14. Do you ever dance even if there is no music?
I do a silly dance now and the at home. And with now and then I mean practically every day
15. Do you chew your pens & pencils?
No, I do not
16. How many people have you slept with this week?
I’m married, do the math….Hint zero 😂
17. What size is your bed?
Normal double bed. Not one of those huge ones
18. What is your song of the week?
Luke Bryan – Strip it down
19. Is it ok for guys to wear pink?
Yes, of course. If I never moved to Italy from Estonia I’d probably say no.
20. Do you still watch cartoons?
No. Except those animated movies of course. Sometimes I watch for a couple of minutes when my kids are watching.
21. What’s your least favorite movie?
Are you crazy? There are soooo many movies, I don’t even remember what I saw 2 months ago. The last two movies I was very disappointed in were “The Lucky One” and “Jupiter Ascending”
22. Where would you bury a hidden treasure if you had some?
Ok, first of all doesn’t hidden treasure mean it’s already hidden? Second of all “had some”, how many fucking treasures are we talking about? Who made these questions? Anyway, somewhere where YOU can’t find it 😜
23. What do you drink with dinner?
Mostly just water. Sometimes a beer or a juice. Or a hot tea.
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Nothing, cause I don’t eat meat anymore. Before in everything – ketchup, mayo, barbeque sauce.
You should make your own chicken nuggets, don’t eat that shit they sell to you in big chain food places. You don’t even want to know what’s in there :/
25. What is your favorite food?
I don’t think I have one. I guess I’ll go with sushi or just a fruit platter
26. What movies could you watch over and over & still love?
I don’t watch movies more than once. But when I was 13 I was obsessed with the Olsen twins and watched their movie “Passport to Paris” an infinite number of times. Actually I watched “Eurotrip” quite a few times too, cause I wanted all my friends to see it so I watched it with them and it still made me laugh every time.
27. Last person you kissed?
My husband of course
28. Were you ever a girl scout?
No, but I would’ve liked to be one. Or maybe not, I never liked rules…
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude for a magazine?
Depends, you can pose nude without actually showing anything. In that case I totally would.
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
I’m actually in the middle of one for my granny :) In 2006 I was without a computer for about a year & good old letters were the only way to comunicate with my family & friends in Estonia. It was awesome, I loved it!
31. Can you change the oil in the car?
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
I don’t have a driving license, so nope.
33. Ran out of gas?
34. Favorite kind of sandwich?
Gosh, I don’t know. Uhmm. Ehhmm. Mmm. I think… I like… Ahhh I have no idea
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Real black bread with butter (vegetable margarine spread) and a rice porridge (not the usual rice and it’s not just flakes either) with jam.
36. What is your usual bedtime?
Somewhere between 22-23. Usually I stay up more in the summer and not because I go out and party, but I seem to have more energy.
37. Are you lazy?
Yes/No Depends on a day, mood and situation. I can go extremes in both ways #teamgemini
38. When you were a kid what did you dress up as for Halloween?
Halloween is not celebrated so much in the Northern Europe, but there were some school parties. I usually chose fast and easy outfits to throw together at home: a witch, black cat, fortune telling gypsy.
Funny story: During these partied there was always a horror house aka room. The time I was a witch they tied together my boot laces from under the table. I didn’t fall or trip, but I had to ask someone to burn my laces with a lighter cause they were impossible to untie!
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
I’m a Dragon 🐲
40. How many languages can you speak.
So estonian is my first language, then I learned english. I studied russian for 3 years but then moved to Italy and totally forgot e everything other than the alphabet. Then of course I learned italian and thanks to italian I can understand quite well also spanish (i also listen a lot of spanish/latin american music and watch interviews with my favorite artists). Currently I’m picking up bulgarian little by little :)
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
No and never had
42. Which are better lego or lincoln logs?
I’m not familiar with the second ones so lego
43. Are you stubborn?
44. Who is better Leno or Letterman?
Don’t care about either one. Ellen is the best :)
45. Ever watch soap opera?
No. But growing up there was a lot of that in tv and I watched all of them lol
46. Afraid of heights?
As much as most people I guess
47. Sing in the car?
Of course! Is there any other way? :D
48. Dance in the shower?
I don’t dance or sing in the shower and I don’t get why so many people do? Besides dancing could be dangerous :D
49. Dance in the car?
50. Ever used a gun?
Yes, my father taught me and my mother, so if a thief came while he was away we could defend ourselves.
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer
Pictures for my ID card a month or two ago
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
I guess so, I don’t watch musicals but I did like all the High School Musical films
53. Is Christmas stressful?
It can be yes, but it’s all what you make it :)
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
No idea what that is, so I suppose not
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
Fruit pies are more an american thing, not so many here but I always drool when I see people eating them in films/series :P
56. Occupations you wanted to be as a kid?
A maid. Xena the Warrior Princess. Talk Show Host
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
Absolutely. I’ve had my share of weird happenings in my childhood home and in my school in the evenings (it was a hospedal once)
58. Ever have a deja-vu feeling?
All the time
59. Take vitamins daily?
No I don’t, there shouldn’t be the need if you’re eating right.
60. Wear slippers?
I used to wear slippers all the time, but not anymore.
61. Wear a bath robe?
No, but when I was a kid I always wore a bath robe at home on my clothes 😂 Because I was always cold and it was nice and big and warm lol
62. What do you wear to bed?
Depends on the temperature. Mostly old shirts, sweats, pj-s, nothing…
63. First concert?
One of those open space summer concerts with different artists.
64. Wal-mart, Target or Kmart?
Don’t have those here in Europe, but I would say Target
65. Nike or Addidas?
Neither, I’m not into brands of any kind
66.Cheetos or Fritos?
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
Nope. Are these questions made to promote this group?
69. Ever taken dance lessons?
Yes ❤❤❤ I love dance
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
I’m already taken, but a farm boy/actor (aka Travis Fimmel) wouldn’t be bad 😜 If he was just a farm boy and not an actor would be even better :P Thank god my husband doesn’t read my blog or he would kick my ass 😁
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
Again, don’t have those in Estonia (at least I think not). But I totally would have – in estonian and english :P
73. Have you ever cried cause you were so happy?
Yes and strangely not when something happens but just randomly thinking about stuff
74. Own a record album?
My father has a little collection
75. Own a record player?
My father has one
76. Regurarly burn incense?
Not regurarly but often
77. Ever been in love?
I’m getting old, that means yes of course – been there done that
78. Who would you like to see in a concert?
Nahko Bear, Luke Bryan and Taylor Berrett
79. Last concert you saw?
An estonian rock band Terminaator. My husband doesn’t like concerts so I haven’t been at any for too long 😭
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
Hot baby, hot
81. Tea or coffee?
Both, but I am slowly trying to transition to only tea
82. Sugar or snickerdoodles?
83. Can you swim well?
No :( My best friend saved me from drowning once, when I was 12. She also taught me how to swim and she saved our friend from drowning at 15.
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
85. Are you patient?
86. DJ or a band at the wedding?
Both maybe. But I can have a band and no dj but not only dj
87. Ever won a contest?
Yes I have but I can’t remeber what exactly :D
88. Ever have a plastic surgery?
I haven’t and I probably won’t
89. Black or green olives?
I don’t like olives in general, I only eat them on pizza if I have to
90. Can you knit or crochet?
I can, but I haven’t done it in so long.
91. Best room for a fireplace?
What kind of question is that? Living room. My friend actully has a fireplace room so maybe it’s not such a weird question.
92. Do you want to get married?
No. You’re confused now. I am not officially married, but I call my other half my husband since we’ve been together for so long and we have kids. I have no interest in getting married officially.
93. If married, how long have you been?
I’ve been together with my partner, father of my children for 10 years :)
94. Who was your high school crush?
I don’t think you care about random boys you know nothing about :D I didn’t have any celebrity crushes.
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your way?
Maybe….sometimes…only with my husband….😂😜
96. Do you have kids?
Two boys: Jürgen 7yrs & Joonas 5yrs
97. Do you want kids?
I definitely want more kids in the future
98. What’s your favorite color?
Light blue and yellow
99. Do you miss anyone right now?
My family and friends in Estonia. And Travis Fimmel 😂
Have a good day people 💋